The Ettakatol (Democratic Forum for Labor and Liberties) Party has announced that they have suspended their discussions to be a part of the governing coalition in the upcoming Tunisian Constituent Assembly.
“There are some concerning signs with our partners in the coalition talks,” said Lobna Jeribi an Ettakatol Constituent Assembly Member elected from the Tunis 2 district. “Until some issues are clarified we will not be able to continue our talks building the upcoming government.”
Over the past day, the Congress for Republic party leaked internal discussions to the Tunisian Press claiming that an agreement had already been made that their party leader Moncef Marzouki will be the next President of Tunisia.
Also, yesterday the Ennahdha Party’s General Secretary Hammadi Jebali announced that his government would represent the first step towards building a 6th Global Caliphate at a rally in Sousse with Gaza based- Hamas Palestinian Legislative Council Member Houda Naim in attendance.
Ettakatol won 20 seats in the October 23rd Constituent Assembly election and represents the fourth largest voting bloc in the Tunisian Constituent Assembly.
Sites That Link to this Post
- Problème dans les négociations de l’Assemblée Constituante et résultats détaillés de l’élection | Le Prince Arthur | 02 August 2013
- Ennahda’s tight rope act on religion - NET2 World News | 24 November 2011
- Check out my new article at Foreign Policy’s Middle East Channel: “Ennahda’s Tight Rope Act On Religion” « JIHADOLOGY | 20 November 2011
- Ennahda’s tight rope act on religion | Egyptian Intifada | 18 November 2011
- Tunisia - Our newborn Libtard baby is kicking. - TeakDoor.com - The Thailand Forum | 18 November 2011