By Managing Editor | Mar 7 2012
Write and produce news stories.
• Write original news stories; obtaining editorial comments from political leaders and business professionals
• Conduct interviews to contribute to feature stories.
• Perform miscellaneous duties as needed.
• Excellent command of English, interest in Journalism, or social media with blogging/ Facebook experience.
• Addiction to news and ability to take complicated material and simplify it for a lay audience.
• Knowledge of social media technology and publication process for Web content.
• Good administrative, supervisory, and communication skills, written and oral.
• Ability to work with professionals at all levels.
• Ability to work on tight, daily deadlines.
• Ability to work independently and to go on field assignments
This position is for Tunisia’s residents.
If interested, please send a one-page resume and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org