Guest Booking & Interviews
To help foreign media in Tunisia meet various governmental officials, persons of interest and other individuals, we offer fixing and interview scheduling for journalists. Our references include: New York Times, Financial Times, Washington Post, Sunday Times, The Globe and Mail…
In order to communicate with people in the right way, taking into account cultural sensitivities, we provide,consulting, guest booking, news confirmation and interpretation services for interviews and field investigations. Our network is expanding and it is possible to arrange interviews with local leaders and civil society figures in all of the 24 governorates of Tunisia.
Thus far, we have arranged for interviews with the some of the most influential people in Tunisia:
- President of Tunisia: Moncef Marzouki
- Governmental figures including: Prime Minister Ali Laarayedh, Hamadi Jebali, Ministers of Finance, Employment, Youth, Commerce, Tourism…
- Political leaders including: Beji Caed Essebsi (Nidaa Tounes), Rached Ghannoushi (Ennahda), Mohamed Nejib Chebbi, Yassine Brahim (Jomhoury), , Ahmed Brahim, Samir Taieb (AlMassar).
- Civil Society activists including: Sihem Ben Sedrine, Mokhtar Yahyaoui, Mohamed Abbou and leading labor union members (UGTT).
- Business leaders including: Hichem Elloumi( Chakira/Cofat), Mohamed Frikha (Telnet) Faouzia Slama (Goldina), Amel Bouchamaoui(Maille Fil), Wassim Ben Yedder (PGI).
- Artists including: El General (Musician), Nadia el-Fani (Director), Amel Mathlouthi (Singer-songwriter) Nejib Belkadhi (Movie Director). Saoussen Maalej (Actress).